Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010

Fatima Capule!!!




I truelly love my friend Fatima Capule.
She's not only beautiful gorgeous and hot in outward appering but also beautiful in the inside in every single way!

I could go to her at any time and tell her something and she won't give me any bad look but tell me how she seriously thinks.
I love her honesty and truthfulness. I do cherish that a lot.

Fatima, is special in kind.
She's sooo fun to hang out with and she is soo mature.
I do love her way of handling things..she fully trusts in God and doesn't doubt it...
She has soo many good and positive credits I really am striving for.

She has also an incredible sense of style...SHE is STYLISH...She's to say in Fashion-Language: A fashion godess...

Love ya a lot Fatz <3<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen