Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR



It has been now AGES, I haven't blogged something...I guess this year I will start doing more... :D

If I think back through what I have gone through this year my heart is filled with sorrow but joy overflowing. This year has certainly not been the easiest for me. I have gone through a lot of struggle & pain but through it all the love of my life NEVER EVER forsake me...even if I forsook Him.

I am just so thankful what the Lord has done for me. If it had not been for the Lord, I am pretty sure I would NOT be alive. By His unfailing grace, mercy and undeniable love I am here thankful to have endured through 2010 & ready and excited about 2011..This year will sure go into my life's history because it's the year, I strongly believe and trust in God, for Him to make a way for me to start studying medicine. Also will I turn from the time of the 10 to the time of the twenty --> 20 YEARS :D Excited <3

Well...enough for today...more to come ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen