Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

FEAR!!!



I admit it...I suffer from Arachnophobia...the fear or spiders or spider-like animals...

A spider(huge one!!!) just went over my bed and I freaked out...I cried myself to rest...as I just notice over 1 hour!!!...After fighting inside of me for sooo long I finally had the guts to look for my enemy and use half of my deo to try to kill it..with no success...I then called my Twinniie...who doesn't understand me a single bit...-totally angry- got rid of my archenemy...

People that are not panical afraid of spiders or like such, can not and will never understand what it feels like. They just get so angry and lacking of understanding...sigh...did hurt a lot... :(

Got rid of the spider and even changed my bedlinen...still feeling totally insecure and fearful and panical...

Well my hubby has to be my armor in bright shining armor...to rescue me...


WORST panic attack ever!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen