Freitag, 28. Januar 2011

GOD IS GREAT & GREATLY TO BE PRAISED!!! :D



I am more than thankful and grateful for what AWESOME door God has opened for me.
To be honest and transparent with everyone....MEDICINE is my BEING.....but I have tried the past 2 years to get an entry to Med School in Vienna but with no success :'(

Well...My Mum is VERY ^^ eager for me to start something and to go forward in my education....Well...she told me about the possibility to go to school to be a OR-Assistant/OR-Aid...I checked the schools and they would start in August...Well I called one of the schools and asked how things work...and how to apply jada jada....
She told me I should apply as from End of March but before applying I MUST do a OR work expirience for 1-2 days....
I immediately called all hospitals I knew and asked if I could do the work expirience at their hospital...
The first 3 of my choice said immediately NO but then I called the hospital that's 30 min away from me --> SMZ Floridsdorf....They told me to come next week TUE/THU to do the work expirience...Soooooo :D ......I will be working in the OR for 2 days next week...I have to be there 7:30 a.m. but that's more than fine!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED :D but ABOVE ALL:

I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR AND PRAISE AND ADORATION for opening this door!!!!

I will FOR SURE apply for Med School but if it doesn't work out I have a B-Plan I can fall back too which is working as OR-Assistant/Aid till I get Entry into Med School :D

#REALLY HAPPY

THANK YOU JESUS!!! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen