Montag, 5. April 2010

GRADUATION from AMTC; Austria Ministry Training Center




Sunday, the 14th of March 2010 was the AMTC Graduation of the 1st year students from Vienna.
We had 8 people to graduate from the AMTC.
We all came in pretty outfits as you can see at the picture uploaded. ;)
We got our Graduation Certificates and they were so honorable. They had a gold plate on top of wood and it all looked so professional and so dignified. I love it!! :D
Pastor Robinette preached that Sunday and had all the Elders and Br. Obuh(my dear Uncle) & Pastor Suppan(Assistent Pastor) up to congratulate us. It was soo amazing. When I saw what was going on I realized how special everything was and there my feet began to tremble, my heart was about to jump out...hahaha... xD
We had to shake hands with every elder, Pastor Suppan, Br. Obuh and Pastor Robinette.
It was such a great thing to expirience.
I really thing that the new students of the AMTC of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland from the Vienna church are more motivated to not only participate but give their best.
All the Glory and honor be unto our God and savior who gave me every Saturday strength to go to church and study His word.
Hallelujah!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen