Montag, 5. April 2010

MUSIC



I love Music! Music makes me. Really, without Music, I think I would crank. I go to bed with my Ipod turned on with Music, I wake up with my Music...My day is filled with Music may it be singin', playin' the Piano or just jammin' or listenin' to my Ipod.
God gave me this incredible talent to sing, play the Piano and to lead the GREAT Worship Team of the COA, church of Vienna.
I update them weekly about things and really there is no week that goes by where I don't tell our Worship Team how great they are because they are!!
Back to Music...I love music...some might now think by readin' this: Whyt style? I love RnB like Mary Mary, Deitrick Haddon, Kirk Franklin; Mix like Israel New Breed or Cortt Chavis and many more.
God is the Music in me and He should it be in you too!! <3<3> 1Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.


WE have the mandatory to PRAISE the LORD!!!

It did not say in Psalm 150:6: Praise ye the Lord if you feel like it, or only for 5 minutes...NO!!!..

It says PRAISE ye the LORD!!! Meaning it is a mandatory to do so without a limit!!!

Just feel like Praisin', Dancin', shoutin', leapin'...Can't do so cause it 1:30 a.m. in the morning...

Even if you dont feel like praisin' PRAISE!!!!

Even if you can't praise Him bc. of some reasons PRAISE HIM in your heart!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen