Mittwoch, 21. April 2010

I can DRIVE!! :D:D


I have the most amazing and lovin' Twinbrother ever: My Twinnniie Tobi!
We have been out once so he can show me his drivin' skills and let me tell you: he can DRIVE like a PRO, it's amazing!
Yesterday around 10 p.m. we went out to some lonely place (Tobi drove us both there) and he told me I should drive a lil'.
There are many points to do b4 touchin' the clutch but I'll start from there.
I had my leg on the clutch and slowly removed it and put some gas to it. I reached 20 km/h; thats bout 12,5 miles/h. That's not much but it was somethin' HUGE for me, drivin' the very first time.
I did that bout 5-6 times on a straight street and even reversed once or twice but just with clutch, bc. I was not ready to put some gas to it and also the help of tobi.
Tobi praised me for not havin' problems with switchin' from clutch to fully gas. I was sooo hyped!!! I was grinnin' the whole time and havin' fun.
Next lessons will be:
- Reverse with Gas
- Drive left and right
- Drivin' faster
- and some others important things

I am soooo excited bout doing my license this year especially doing it with my lovely Twinbrother!! :D:D:D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen