Sonntag, 4. April 2010

My 19th Birthday


I celebrated my 19th Birthday 4 days ago --> 1st of April 2010 with my Twin Brother Tobi!
I made up my mind to make this day remarkable so the night before I vacuumed again my room and put up some nice satin bed-linen. I made sure all was in order.
The next day (while going to bed at around 3 a.m.) at around 7 a.m. I was woken up by my parents who love to wake up super early. They sang Happy Birthday but really I did not care. The only thing I wanted was to really sleep in (Forgive me Mum/Dad, but you know me if I sleep I wanna sleep to the end ^^)
Anyways after wakin' up around 9 a.m. I stayed in bed till lunch with my laptop doing some stuff and then we had a great Bday Lunch with chicken cordon bleu, rice and salad. Dessert we had great cherry something cake.
After couple of hours my mum sent me and Tobi to get somethin' somewhere at the other end of Vienna. We totally lost ourselves at Mariahilfer Steet, THE shoppin' street of Vienna. Bought some cute stuff. After that we got lost gettin' the thing my mum sent u to do but came home around 10 p.m. after leaving' the house like 5 p.m.
All in all it was a normal day and was hyped by all the Birthday Congrats over FB, SMS, calls, etc.
Was soo unbelievable how many congrated me...only FB at least 500 or so...AMAZING!!!
To be honest I really didn't have such a hype feeling of Birthday, like you had when you turned 12 or so...Guess that's age that takes over.
All in all I thank my God for bringin' me this far...without Him I promise I wouldn't make it till 19. It is only by His unfailing love and grace for me I am where, who and what I am today!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen