Dienstag, 29. März 2011

20th Birthday



I can't believe it but in 2day-22hours-and some minutes I am turning 20!!!!

OMG - 20...I am starting the digit 2!!! :D

I can only thank God from where HE brought me from...20 years of living is a thing...and I am thankful God brought me through life so greatly...I had my ups and downs but God has been faithful through it all...

A new chapter begins with 20....it's time to get going with life...get totally grown up...looking for my partner and some years to come marry and have kids...

I so vividly can recall when I was about 15 where I said to myself: Oh...I got 10 more years before I get married...now I am 20 and the years just fly by...wow!!!

Well, it's all in God's hands and I trust Him to make it all perfectly!!! :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen