Dienstag, 29. März 2011

Hair....

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. - 1. Corinthians 11:14-15

I am a ONE GOD APOSTOLIC BELIEVER and I am more than proud to say: I don't cut my hair!!! I love my hair...even if my genetics does not allow it to grow long as others might define it yet I can do sooooo much with it....I decided, after my mum convincing me, to do extensions and they transformed my life. I love my extensions and am proud of them...

This is a pic of me of last week sunday's hair do....I love back-do's but mostly side-do's because they are so hip and they underline my chocolate side XD <3<3



I will for sure be posting more of my hair do's XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen