Dienstag, 29. März 2011

My renovated Room

In life there comes a time for change...a time to get rid of old things and invite the newness of something...
Well, I have come to that point of changing...to be exact: CHANGING MY ROOM!!!

My room is for me more than a bedroom..it's bedroom and living room, shelter and paradise and simply a place of my own where I can be myself with no one judging me!

Since around the 30th of November 2004 my room has been in nice and bright colors - red/pinkish beige...reflecting me as a young girl...still all giggly ;)

About 3 weeks ago I decided there has to be a change made...a visible change...through my bedroom...I was sick and tired of that girly room reminding me of my past...I wanted to start a new chapter in my life with the renovation of my home :)

Which I did!! <3

To be honest, I renovated my room within 2 weeks...it's incredible...I found everything that I needed so timely to get done last week Thursday.

Check out following posts... ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen