Freitag, 20. Mai 2011

Enjoy Singleness



In life there will come a phase where we feel like we haven’t accomlished what we want...I mean being together with someone...
We see dating as a job...We must get it by all means and if possible to the time where everyone has it too....to make sure to show off and be in the „IN“-crowd...
What we often forget is that being together with someone can be of a more heavy burden we might not be ready at all...

We just want to be together with someone, to feel loved and appreciated, respected and also – even if we don’t admit – belong to the insiders that are being loved...being part of the crowd that has someone at their side....making sure people don’t get the feeling you are ending up as a spinster....

We wrongfully see dating or being together with someone as a task rather than a blessing from God...and so we rush into the thing called „dating“ only to find ourselves not ready and often also suffering and wishing we would have waited a little longer or even much longer...

Don’t get me wrong I am not saying dating is wrong...NOT AT ALL...but I feel though there is a time and season to everything...even to dating and being together with someone....

You might think: „Ok, well she has never dated and she hasn’t been together with someone...how could she possibly know?!!“
I am sure you might be thinking that and not taking my words so serious but common....you don’t have to be in the tank to know what is going in there...good but mostly bad...

Just take a look at our generation...it’s all about having someone...ready or not...here I come with my BF/GF...
teenagers, mostly not ready, go into the tank of „dating“ and very often come out disappointed and broken-hearted...

ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED...if they would have trusted in the Lord, on first instance...


See dating is a big deal...at least it is for me....I don’t just date anyone...I take my time and examine my potential dating partner...
I believe it’s better to wait some years longer than date anyone that comes your way...cause you never know if you are being ready for that at all...
Sure with dating you can never be ready enough...you can’t be practiced enough or have enough expirience...
But I do believe with dating the best thing is to WAIT UPON THE LORD!!!
We can’t rush into such vital thing only because we want it...We must first of all enjoy or dating time with Christ Jesus!!!

It’s far important to have a good and solid relatinship with Jesus Christ than with any guy on earth...


Only God can give us the sense of complition...NOT a guy!!!
We tend to see to have a guy is the highest goal that we could reach....most won’t admit it but most see marriage as the highest goal the could reach...but there is sooo much more than that...

Sure God wants us to be united with a man...but that is NOT THE HIGHEST GOAL TO REACH....
Our highest goal should be...let me rephrase that...MUST BE GOD!!!


God must come over everything...over guys, money, anything....
GOD MUST BE OUR #1!!!

Sure it’s easy to say: „I love God and He is my #1“...but it’s sure another deal to really live by it and let the world see it...

We must firstly seek after God’s things and then everything else will fall into place – (Matthew 6:33)
If we seek after God first, and not only by words but by actions and deeds and heart, might and strength...then only then He will supply all other needs...there is no need to rush God...
Often if we neglect God in our pursuit in something it literally says: „God, you are doing a poor job on helping me...so I need to help myself...“ Thought about that one?! You literally are telling God He is doing a horrible job...and that is unfair against the ONLY TRUE GOD!!!


We need to rely on Him even when it seems like it’s not working, to our opinipon.
In everything we need to exercise faith and trust the Almighty God to know our needs, wants and desires and to meet them in due time....

I have come into the age and phase where my heart longs for more than just that artificial love or that dating game..actually I have never wanted more....
I have always wanted my first BF to be my hubby...not only because I don’t wanna give my heart to a billion guys but mostly because I feel God has called me to a higher standard than dating...namely ENJOYING SINGELNESS...

Singnlessness IS NOT A CURSE BUT A BLESSING...

Often singles only think of the „negative“ sides of it...sure it’s frustrating to be alone for sooo long but singleness has soo much more to offer than that...

Above the fact that with being single you are master of only yourself and you have soo much quality time to grow educationally and on your self... you have all the time to build a vital relationship with Jesus Christ and that is the most important thing!

Don't see singleness as a curse...start as from today to see it as a blessing to:
- get further in your education
- SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- physical enhancement
- soooo much more

Stop seeing it as being single makes you a miserable person...see it as a blessing and as a gift from God to yourself to grow yourself to a much better person...you couldn't really have done with a BF/GF at your side....

ENJOY SINGLENESS!!!! ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen