Dienstag, 5. April 2011

Love...



What is Love?
According to Wikipedia Love is: an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment

I am more than convinced that Love is one of the most awesome emotions that someone can feel. To love and being loved is what EVERYONE is looking for. Someone that loves you for your abilties, talents and yet weeknesses. Someone that completes you.


I define Love as someone that loves and adores me for who I am, both my strengths and weekenesses and that completes me. He completes me in a way that when I hate spiders he is there to be my knight in bright shining armour to rescue from my misery...hahahaha...ain't that true ladies?! :D
Someone that if I cry knows to hold me tight and just give me the feeling of being there...someone that if I don't feel good at all he makes me smile...someone that if I feel so bad about myself(ladies, you know what I mean-those aweful bad hair/body days ^^) gives me the feeling I am the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world....

Love also means to me to be there for my man...to love him no matter what...to be there in his weekeness(as if he had any!! <3), be there to take good care of him and to give him my undivided attention, care and love. To be there to be a shoulder he can lean on, a hand that is there to hold when he's sick in bed and he needs someone to take care of him...a person available 24/7 to his needs and and a great wife and mother to our kids...

This is one of the most amazing vows I have ever heard....Grey's anatomy...season final from Dr. Preston Burke:
I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you, I could promise to be there in sickness and in health, I could say till death do us part but I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope and I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic I am not hopeful, I am sure. I am steady, and I know that I am a heart man. I take them apart and put them back together, I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this I am sure, you are my partner my lover my very best friend. My heart, my heart beats for you and on this day. The day of our wedding I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you me.
Just love it <3<3<3

Being in love is sooo amazing....You must know I don't fall in love very easily...I don't love someone right away...Love is for me a continued growth from day to day...A affection that grows stronger day by day...
Therefore I am never to fast to tell even myself I love someone...Sure I do tell people that are special in my life I love them...but I have never told someone "I LOVE YOU"....in fact I have never been in love...Sure, there have been guys that I liked bc. of my crazy teen hormones blurring my good judgment...but now...20 years after birth I feel like I am about to fall deeply in love for someone....He is a very unique and special person...He indeed completes me...He has so many strengths and I can't find to see weaknesses...He is tender and compassionate...loving and sensitive...through and through a strong man yet in a special and sweet and very manly way emotional...I love man that are NOT afraid to show emotions....He loves kids and is very great with them...He is a great listener and he is not fast in actions...He doesn't reacts immediately but takes his time to use his GREAT skills to manage situations...He is sure a controller of his environments and he doesn't let his environment control him...He knows when to be strict and mature and when to just let loose and have fun...He has such a wonderful kind of way...
What first impressed me about him is that he is sooo into ministry...He does everything for Christ...sacrifices so much and yet does not expect anything...but is thankful for each moment...
He has a GREAT sense of fashion <3<3<3<3 but really that is not the very first thing that impressed me the MOST of him...his maturity yet youthfulness and playfulness and Christianity inspires me truly....hahaha...He is indeed inspiration to me :D ...like no one has ever been for me...He does thinks where I just stand amazed...and makes me encourage myself to reach higher levels...
Thank you for being Inspiration :D <3<3<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen