Dienstag, 12. April 2011

Sometimes "Silence & Loneliness" is the best solution...



There are days where I just feel like no one in this whole wide world understands me...
I hate those days when I wake up with the wrong foot and get yelled at EVERY minute for unnecessary reasons...

Sometimes I just feel like crying and screaming it all out but often I feel like silence and loneliness is the best solution...
Yet it hurts and it feels like you are being abandoned but at least you don't have to cope with the failures that others put right before your face making sure they are constantly viewable for you...making sure to see what miserable and awful person you are...making sure you see your many weaknesses and failures...

Often I feel like an orphan stranded somewhere with no love, no help, no understanding, no compassion, no sympathy...
Like a ship that has been abandoned to crash and sink to the ocean's ground with no chance of someone reaching out for help...

Today is such day...I just want to be still and know there is a God that loves me...
Even when I don't feel any love coming from anyone I can stand assured there is a God that loves me unconditionally!

That is the time where I need silence and lonliness to be as close as possible to HIM to not loose all hope...but to embrace the sweetness of His presence and His love that goes deeper than anything and that's where silence makes it soo much easier...

SILENCE and LONLINESS....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen