Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

Tossed and forgotten...unloved and unwanted...



Seems like my world is crashing into pieces right now...not only is everyone picking on me to change myself because I have an awful character...but it seems like that is not enough...I really can cope with that but now it seems like I can't talk to anyone anymore...because whatever I say is hold against me...Whatever I let out of heart people take against me to judge me and make me look like a miserable person...
Seems like showing me my failures is not enough...people need to make sure they break my heart and violate my trust...I have my issues with trusting people and now the people I thought I could trust with my life are the ones that break it over and over again...it hurts to see the ones you think you let into your hearts to trust are the ones that just take your heart and crush it into pieces...they don't care I trusted them because I felt hopeless but now...what else to say...

The storm is tossing and throwing me from here to then...me in it and no rescue in sight or reach...hopeless and left behind...tossed and forgotten...unloved and unwanted....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen